Matteo Cancellieri: who is the ballboy who suffered a red card foul
He plays as forward in the Roma U-16 trained by Gianluca Falsini, from the locker room he stated "Ferreyra wanted to apologize for that act"
The attack wing of Roma U-16 suffered a red card foul, in a Champions League match, without even take the field. Matteo Cancellieri, born in Rome on 12/02/2002, offensive player of the team trained by Gianluca Falsini, working yesterday as ballboy as many of his teammates, was pushed by Facundo Ferreyra, who threw him upside down at the 80° minute, when the match was still stationary between the red card to Ordets, who denied a clear occasion to Dzeko, and Kolarov's free-kick, that ended against Shakhtar's wall that probably was too close.
Maybe the Spanish referee Alberto Undiano Mallenco, having just extracted the red card to the number 18, did not want to expel also the number 19, giving just a yellow card: a nice present for the Italian-Argentinian forward, who could avoid the TV-prove, because the episode was already judged from the referee's triad and it cannot be judged again.
AS Roma players suddenly ran to protest, the stadium exploded, and a brawl started between the two teams. "No way we can accept this - Alessandro Florenzi commented at the end of the match - but I also want to congratulate myself with our ballboys: they were really good, thanks to them I remembered when I was a ballboy".
"Facundo called me in the locker room - Alisson stated - he knows he made a mistake, and he told me to give his apologize to the ballboy". The guy was taken by the stretcher and brought to the infirmary: he suffered a bump to the knee, he was treated with ice and then sent home. Nothing serious: he went home on his legs and his presence on Sunday he wouldn't be in doubt. He will face Crotone with his U-16 team, just like the first team.
Later, Shakhtar's forward sent publicly his apologize through a message on his Instagram profile, following the distensive message made by the young ballboy: "Just an act of anger of a player. He's human too!" he wrote on an Instagram story.
© RIPRODUZIONE RISERVATA
- Safe-Standing in Spurs new stadium, Jon Darch: "I would expect government policy to catch up with reality" Tottenham have incorporated 7.500 safe-standing rails into the South Stand of their new 62.000-seater stadium. We speak about this, and the situation of safe-standing in UK, with J
- Learn Roma Doing nothing, after what happened yesterday, by rhetorically appealing to coldness and lucidity, is maybe more serious than what has happened in the field. Because after a 7-1 gam
- VIDEO - Our interview with Robin Olsen: “Everyone is a Roma supporter in the city!” Here is the video with a part of the interview with Robin Olsen, published on "Il Romanista" today, 11/23/2018.
- Amar Osim, Dzeko's coach at Zeljeznicar: "Edin will keep this level" After the first part of our reportage, here is the interview with Amar Osim, Edin Dzeko's former coach at Zeljeznicar, his first team. Zeljenicar won the championship 1971-72 in Ju
- VIDEO - All roads lead to Dzeko: discovering Edin's life in Sarajevo A climb. To reach the house where Dzeko grew up, in the district of Brijesce in Sarajevo, you have to go up a hill. Just as happened to Edin throughout his childhood, stolen from h
- AS Roma published new Nike's home jersey for the 2018/19 season AS Roma published the images of the new Nike's home jersey for the 2018/19. Here are the first shots of the new kit: Here is the video posted by AS Roma on Twitter: Presenting o
- FOTO - La Roma prende in giro un tifoso dell'Arsenal felice per la cessione di Mkhitaryan Simpatico siparietto social tra la Roma e un tifoso dell'Arsenal. Dopo che Henrikh Mkhitaryan ha segnato il suo primo gol con la Roma, firmando il momentaneo 3-0 sul Sassuolo,
- FOTO - Batistuta operato alla caviglia: "Prima tappa superata" Gabriel Omar Batistuta ha aggiornato i fan sulle sue condizioni dopo l'intervento subito in Svizzera, che prevedeva l'inserimento du una protesi sulla caviglia. Il campione argenti
- FOTO - La Roma fa gli auguri a Matt Damon che posa con una maglia giallorossa Simpatico siparietto social tra la Roma e Matt Damon. La società giallorossa ha fatto gli auguri di compleanno all'attore americano, pubblicando sul proprio profilo Twitter
- VIDEO - Dzeko esulta ma la dedica è per Pau Lopez: "Questa vittoria è tua" Uomo, campione, leader: Edin Dzeko è tutte queste cose. Con il suo gol oltre il novantesimo ha fatto impazzire i compagni di squadra e i romanisti presenti al Dall'Ara (e no
- VIDEO - Piero Torri: "Qualcuno ha sentito il fischio di Massa dopo il gol di Kalinic?" Dopo il pareggio per 1-1 rimediato in casa col Cagliari, Piero Torri commenta l'arbitraggio di Massa, assoluto protagonista della sfida.
Ti potrebbe interessare
Roma at quarterfinals. There will be a time to celebrate this match in details: but without certain abilities it would be impossible to beat Napoli and Shakhtar within ten days
AS Roma Chairman, AS Roma talking-radios and the “other” frequencies of AS Roma fans
Twenty lines, even too many. AS Roma has had enough, imagine the fans. The only thing you ask them is to give everything for that yellow-edged red thing