Matteo Cancellieri: who is the ballboy who suffered a red card foul
He plays as forward in the Roma U-16 trained by Gianluca Falsini, from the locker room he stated "Ferreyra wanted to apologize for that act"
The attack wing of Roma U-16 suffered a red card foul, in a Champions League match, without even take the field. Matteo Cancellieri, born in Rome on 12/02/2002, offensive player of the team trained by Gianluca Falsini, working yesterday as ballboy as many of his teammates, was pushed by Facundo Ferreyra, who threw him upside down at the 80° minute, when the match was still stationary between the red card to Ordets, who denied a clear occasion to Dzeko, and Kolarov's free-kick, that ended against Shakhtar's wall that probably was too close.
Maybe the Spanish referee Alberto Undiano Mallenco, having just extracted the red card to the number 18, did not want to expel also the number 19, giving just a yellow card: a nice present for the Italian-Argentinian forward, who could avoid the TV-prove, because the episode was already judged from the referee's triad and it cannot be judged again.
AS Roma players suddenly ran to protest, the stadium exploded, and a brawl started between the two teams. "No way we can accept this - Alessandro Florenzi commented at the end of the match - but I also want to congratulate myself with our ballboys: they were really good, thanks to them I remembered when I was a ballboy".
"Facundo called me in the locker room - Alisson stated - he knows he made a mistake, and he told me to give his apologize to the ballboy". The guy was taken by the stretcher and brought to the infirmary: he suffered a bump to the knee, he was treated with ice and then sent home. Nothing serious: he went home on his legs and his presence on Sunday he wouldn't be in doubt. He will face Crotone with his U-16 team, just like the first team.
Later, Shakhtar's forward sent publicly his apologize through a message on his Instagram profile, following the distensive message made by the young ballboy: "Just an act of anger of a player. He's human too!" he wrote on an Instagram story.
© RIPRODUZIONE RISERVATA
- VIDEO - Psg e Basaksehir lasciano il campo per un insulto razzista del quarto uomo È stata sospesa dopo poco più di venti minuti Psg-Basaksehir, gara valida per l'ultima giornata del girone H di Champions League, a causa di un insulto
- VIDEO - Amra Dzeko: "It's a duty for me to help others. Edin and I love Rome" We're in Casal Palocco in Rome to meet Arma Dzeko, Edin's wife. She spoke about her special relationship with the city of Rome, about her social commitment in Bosnia-Herzegovina an
- Safe-Standing in Spurs new stadium, Jon Darch: "I would expect government policy to catch up with reality" Tottenham have incorporated 7.500 safe-standing rails into the South Stand of their new 62.000-seater stadium. We speak about this, and the situation of safe-standing in UK, with J
- Learn Roma Doing nothing, after what happened yesterday, by rhetorically appealing to coldness and lucidity, is maybe more serious than what has happened in the field. Because after a 7-1 gam
- VIDEO - Our interview with Robin Olsen: “Everyone is a Roma supporter in the city!” Here is the video with a part of the interview with Robin Olsen, published on "Il Romanista" today, 11/23/2018.
- Amar Osim, Dzeko's coach at Zeljeznicar: "Edin will keep this level" After the first part of our reportage, here is the interview with Amar Osim, Edin Dzeko's former coach at Zeljeznicar, his first team. Zeljenicar won the championship 1971-72 in Ju
- Ricorso Diawara: le mosse della Roma «Chiamiamo a testimoniare il signor (Panta)Leo Longo>. Ovvero l'ex segretario della Roma, dimessosi per il pasticciaccio Diawara, ora da qualche settimana, guarda un po',
- FOTO - La Roma organizza un incontro tra David e Dzeko La storia di David ha un doppio lieto fine. Il video del bambino che scoppia in lacrime di gioia dopo aver ricevuto la maglia del suoi idolo Edin Dzeko per Natale era diventato vir
- È morto Fabio Enzo, ex calciatore della Roma È morto all'età di settantaquattro anni Fabio Enzo, ex calciatore della Roma, che segnò il suo primo gol in serie A in un derby finito 1-0, del 23 ottobre 1966
- Roma-Feyenoord, danni alla "Barcaccia" del Bernini: condannati 6 tifosi olandesi Pene dai 3 anni e 8 mesi fino ai 4 anni a 6 tifosi del Feyenoord per i reati di resistenza a pubblico ufficiale, lesioni e radunata sediziosa. Questa la decisione del Tri
- VIDEO - Cassano: "Nel 2004 Totti era stato venduto al Chelsea" "Nel 2004 Totti era stato venduto al Chelsea". Questo quanto raccontato da Antonio Cassano ieri sera in una diretta su Twitch insieme a Bobo Vieri, Lele Adani e Nicola Ve
Ti potrebbe interessare
Roma at quarterfinals. There will be a time to celebrate this match in details: but without certain abilities it would be impossible to beat Napoli and Shakhtar within ten days
AS Roma Chairman, AS Roma talking-radios and the “other” frequencies of AS Roma fans
Twenty lines, even too many. AS Roma has had enough, imagine the fans. The only thing you ask them is to give everything for that yellow-edged red thing