VIDEO - Amra Dzeko: "It's a duty for me to help others. Edin and I love Rome"
"I want to be a voice for the Bosnian people, especially for sick children. At home we live football 24h a day, we watch every football match"
Gabriele Fasan e Dario Moio
letto 354 volte
We're in Casal Palocco in Rome to meet Arma Dzeko, Edin's wife. She spoke about her special relationship with the city of Rome, about her social commitment in Bosnia-Herzegovina and about some Dzeko's family stories:
"For me it's a duty to help others. I want to be a voice for the Bosnian people, especially for sick children. I'm working with a foundation called "Heart for Children" for cancer patient and we are involved in two projects that have been very successful. One is called "My hair, your hair", in this project we invite people, young girls, women, men to donate their hair to make wigs for children with cancer.
The first time I cut my own hair and I'm waiting to do it again. I still don't have white hair a I never colored it, luckily! There are two conditions to participate: having hair at least 35 cm long and 100% natural hair. We have organized other events in different cities and during the whole year the people send hair by mail.
They're interested in the event for all year and they wait for the next one. Last year there was a big event in Sarajevo, there were so many young girls with long hair who never cut their hair and we know how important the hair are for 14- or 15-years old girls and they were happy to donate and make other children happy. This is a beautiful thing.
The second project is called "The Parent's House". It's a facility in Sarajevo: parents of sick children who come from outside can stay there so they can be close to their children while they're in treatment. Now we're making a second house in Tuzla, two hours from Sarajevo.
I'm very proud of the Bosnia people because everyone makes themselves available to help. It's very important to speak about that because everyone can do something. These parents have to know that they are not alone and it's very important to meet them, talk with them. Together we can make thing easier.
Visualizza questo post su Instagram
Dragi naši, Pozivamo vas da nam se pridruÅ¾ite na cjelodnevnom dogadjaju u SCC-u, u nedjelju 17.11 od 11-17h, da podrÅ¾imo i pomognemo našoj divnoj djeÄici i njihovim roditeljima, u sklopu projekta ‘Moja kosa tvoja kosa', udruÅ¾enja ‘Srce za djecu oboljelu od raka' â¤ï¸ #mojakosatvojakosa
Un post condiviso da Amra DÅ¾eko (@amradzeko) in data:
Our family loves Roma and the team. I know that Roma fans love me because they think the decision to stay here was mine, but it wasn't my decision. On two occasions he could move to Chelsea or Inter but we are fine in Rome. We make decision together, but in the end Edin decides about his career. At home we live football 24h a day, we watch every football match. Football is Edin's greatest passion and we all live it too".
© RIPRODUZIONE RISERVATA
- Safe-Standing in Spurs new stadium, Jon Darch: "I would expect government policy to catch up with reality" Tottenham have incorporated 7.500 safe-standing rails into the South Stand of their new 62.000-seater stadium. We speak about this, and the situation of safe-standing in UK, with J
- Learn Roma Doing nothing, after what happened yesterday, by rhetorically appealing to coldness and lucidity, is maybe more serious than what has happened in the field. Because after a 7-1 gam
- VIDEO - Our interview with Robin Olsen: “Everyone is a Roma supporter in the city!” Here is the video with a part of the interview with Robin Olsen, published on "Il Romanista" today, 11/23/2018.
- Amar Osim, Dzeko's coach at Zeljeznicar: "Edin will keep this level" After the first part of our reportage, here is the interview with Amar Osim, Edin Dzeko's former coach at Zeljeznicar, his first team. Zeljenicar won the championship 1971-72 in Ju
- VIDEO - All roads lead to Dzeko: discovering Edin's life in Sarajevo A climb. To reach the house where Dzeko grew up, in the district of Brijesce in Sarajevo, you have to go up a hill. Just as happened to Edin throughout his childhood, stolen from h
- VIDEO - Berisha è distratto: il Kazakistan segna dal calcio d'inizio Ieri tra le varie partite di Nations League si è giocata anche Albania-Kazakistan. La nazionale di Kumbulla, fermato dal Covid-19 e in quarantena con la sua ragazza anch'ess
- VIDEO - Ecco com'è andato il debutto di Olsen con l'Everton Robin Olsen, arrivato dal Copenhagen nella Capitale nell'estate del 2018, dopo una stagione in prestito al Cagliari, è passato sempre a titolo temporaneo all'Everton. Nel gi
- Faty racconta il suo primo incontro con Totti: "Sono romanista sin da piccolo..." Ricardo Faty, ex centrocampista della Roma, oggi calciatore della Reggina, ha parlato del suo passato in giallorosso ai microfoni di Calcio Espresso, su Radio Italia
- Cluj-Roma, emergenza difesa: è Tripi l'unico Primavera che può giocare Si è scaldato a lungo Amir Feratovic nel secondo tempo di Roma-Parma: quell'esordio sfiorato domenica non potrà arrivare domani. Con lo sloveno, la scorsa settimana,
- Caso Verona-Roma: ecco cosa è successo ieri Il ricorso c'è, è stato discusso, ma ancora non si vede. Almeno fino a ieri sera non c'è stata traccia della sentenza perché è stato comunicato a