Transfermarket: Alisson is going to say "Yes"
The Brazilian goalkeeper should sign the new contract before the World Cup
Alisson and AS Roma just started to speak about the new contract, but the feeling is that the Giallorossi could convince the Brazilian goalkeeper to stay in the Yellow-red shirt. The goal is to make him sign before the World Cup: a deadline that no-one wants to exceed.
In fact, Brazil has good chances for the next World Cup. If this happens, Alisson could become one of the main charachters of this story and, therefore, his value on the transfermarket could increase. The eight millions that AS Roma spent for him three summers ago now appear as a cinch. As well as the offer of 40 millions made by Liverpool in January and immediately rejected by Monchi.
Now the main threat is represented by Florentino Perez and his Real Madrid. The Blancos want to purchase the stars of the next World Cup and they have already targeted Neymar and Alisson. But the goalkeeper and his entourage have a very good relationship with AS Roma and the first approach for the new contract took place during the last Champions League match against Shakhtar.
The recipe could be the triplication of the current contract (of about 1.5 million), without any buyout clause. News that bring happiness to all Roma fans.
© RIPRODUZIONE RISERVATA
- Safe-Standing in Spurs new stadium, Jon Darch: "I would expect government policy to catch up with reality" Tottenham have incorporated 7.500 safe-standing rails into the South Stand of their new 62.000-seater stadium. We speak about this, and the situation of safe-standing in UK, with J
- Learn Roma Doing nothing, after what happened yesterday, by rhetorically appealing to coldness and lucidity, is maybe more serious than what has happened in the field. Because after a 7-1 gam
- VIDEO - Our interview with Robin Olsen: “Everyone is a Roma supporter in the city!” Here is the video with a part of the interview with Robin Olsen, published on "Il Romanista" today, 11/23/2018.
- Amar Osim, Dzeko's coach at Zeljeznicar: "Edin will keep this level" After the first part of our reportage, here is the interview with Amar Osim, Edin Dzeko's former coach at Zeljeznicar, his first team. Zeljenicar won the championship 1971-72 in Ju
- VIDEO - All roads lead to Dzeko: discovering Edin's life in Sarajevo A climb. To reach the house where Dzeko grew up, in the district of Brijesce in Sarajevo, you have to go up a hill. Just as happened to Edin throughout his childhood, stolen from h
- AS Roma published new Nike's home jersey for the 2018/19 season AS Roma published the images of the new Nike's home jersey for the 2018/19. Here are the first shots of the new kit: Here is the video posted by AS Roma on Twitter: Presenting o
- VIDEO - Risate a casa Totti: Francesco e Cristian bocciano Ilary in cucina Ilary Blasi ha pubblicato sul proprio profilo Instagram alcuni video che ritraggono la cena della famiglia Totti: Francesco e Cristian non sembrano contenti della cena.
- Quando i giocatori del Parma hanno esultato per il 3-0 contro il Barcellona "Mi definisco un caso anomalo, perché sono napoletano ma tifo Roma da sempre, mi sono innamorato di "MaraZico", Bruno Conti, è stato l'idolo della mia gioventù
- Salah, brutto infortunio alla testa: esce dal campo in lacrime Prima la gioia, poi le lacrime. Mohamed Salah ha subito un brutto infortunio durante Newcastle-Liverpool, partita in cui ha segnato il suo 100° gol nei campionati europei.
- FOTO - Nainggolan scherza con El Shaarawy: "Che coatto" Radja Nainggolan scherza con Stephan El Shaarawy sui social. L'attaccante italiano ha postato una foto su Instagram in cui sfoggia una maglia rossa in tinta con il colore della sua
- FOTO - Subito cancellato a Ostia il murales di De Rossi Cancellato il murales di Daniele De Rossi a Ostia. Dopo poche ore infatti, il disegno dedicato al capitano della Roma comparso in via delle Aleutine (angolo via delle Baleniere pre
Ti potrebbe interessare
Dinamo Zagreb's star could become Giallorosso during next summer. Meanwhile, he's already publishing posts on Roma
Our editorial today underlines the excessive price of the tickets for AS Roma fans at the Nou Camp
Here is the letter, translated in English, that our newsroom sent to Mr. Josep Maria Bartomeu