Transfermarket: Alisson is going to say "Yes"
The Brazilian goalkeeper should sign the new contract before the World Cup
Alisson and AS Roma just started to speak about the new contract, but the feeling is that the Giallorossi could convince the Brazilian goalkeeper to stay in the Yellow-red shirt. The goal is to make him sign before the World Cup: a deadline that no-one wants to exceed.
In fact, Brazil has good chances for the next World Cup. If this happens, Alisson could become one of the main charachters of this story and, therefore, his value on the transfermarket could increase. The eight millions that AS Roma spent for him three summers ago now appear as a cinch. As well as the offer of 40 millions made by Liverpool in January and immediately rejected by Monchi.
Now the main threat is represented by Florentino Perez and his Real Madrid. The Blancos want to purchase the stars of the next World Cup and they have already targeted Neymar and Alisson. But the goalkeeper and his entourage have a very good relationship with AS Roma and the first approach for the new contract took place during the last Champions League match against Shakhtar.
The recipe could be the triplication of the current contract (of about 1.5 million), without any buyout clause. News that bring happiness to all Roma fans.
© RIPRODUZIONE RISERVATA
- Amar Osim, Dzeko's coach at Zeljeznicar: "Edin will keep this level" After the first part of our reportage, here is the interview with Amar Osim, Edin Dzeko's former coach at Zeljeznicar, his first team. Zeljenicar won the championship 1971-72 in Ju
- VIDEO - All roads lead to Dzeko: discovering Edin's life in Sarajevo A climb. To reach the house where Dzeko grew up, in the district of Brijesce in Sarajevo, you have to go up a hill. Just as happened to Edin throughout his childhood, stolen from h
- AS Roma published new Nike's home jersey for the 2018/19 season AS Roma published the images of the new Nike's home jersey for the 2018/19. Here are the first shots of the new kit: Here is the video posted by AS Roma on Twitter: Presenting o
- Massara to join again Roma as principal collaborator of Monchi Fredric "Ricki" Massara will be the new principal collaborator of Monchi, with influence over the sporting secretary of AS Roma. It is a comeback, because he was at Trigoria alread
- Roma-Liverpool, Monchi: "Rome supports Roma. Let's colour the City!" Sunday morning. Trigoria shines under the sun. It is hot, but there is a sun that invites you to dive in the water, like Pallotta. Outside Trigoria few supporters are waiting and w
- Francesco Totti: the last kick, the last shot against the 93 I go with my son to see Roma-Genoa. It is the last match. It is mandatory to bring him to the stadium. Something that involves his higher education. For us Romanists, the match aga
- FOTO - CR7 alla Juve? La Roma lo punzecchia così sui social Si è da poco conclusa la trattativa che porterà Cristiano Ronaldo dal Real Madrid alla Juventus. L'approdo di CR7 in Serie A è sicuramente uno degli affari pi&
- Calciomercato Roma, sorpasso Liverpool per Alisson: tutti i dettagli dell'offerta Quando il gioco si fa duro, i duri cominciano a giocare. A Liverpool devono pensarla così, visto che dopo un'estate trascorsa in attesa (ufficiale) di offerte di Real e Chel
- UFFICIALE - Alisson è del Liverpool: "Per me è un sogno che si avvera" "Grazie di tutto e in bocca al lupo per la tua nuova avventura". Con questo sobrio saluto la Roma dice addio ad Alisson, ormai un giocatore del Liverpool e portiere più paga
- VIDEO - La Roma presenta i suoi nove acquisti: ecco il "Wolf Pack" In un tweet il video in cui Bianda, Zaniolo, Kluivert, Mirante, Marcano, Santon, Pastore, Cristante e Coric salutano i tifosi romanisti, gridando "Forza Roma!". Così la Roma
- Abbonamenti Champions in vendita da lunedì 9 luglio: ecco prezzi e modalità La Roma ha comunicato sul proprio sito le modalità di vendita dei mini-abbonamenti per la fase a gironi della Champions League 2018-19: AS Roma rende noto che a partir
Ti potrebbe interessare
Dinamo Zagreb's star could become Giallorosso during next summer. Meanwhile, he's already publishing posts on Roma
Our editorial today underlines the excessive price of the tickets for AS Roma fans at the Nou Camp
Here is the letter, translated in English, that our newsroom sent to Mr. Josep Maria Bartomeu