Transfermarket: Coric and the new AS Roma
Dinamo Zagreb's star could become Giallorosso during next summer. Meanwhile, he's already publishing posts on Roma
A midfielder. Surely, Di Francesco will have new players during next summer. We can anticipate one. Because it is possible, we could say probable, that Ante Coric, Croatian, twenty-one years on April 14th, the next transfermarket will dress him of a Yellow-red shirt. The other name that was followed in January was Bryan Cristante, Atalanta's midfielder; there was also a chat with the agent of the player, Giuseppe Riso, but nothing happened. Furthermore, Monchi has denied the rumours about an offer of 35 millions for Cristante.
Let's go back to Ante Coric. He is the star of Dinamo Zagreb, to the point that in Croatia they have already compared him with Modric. The boy has already played three games with Croatia and his name is among those who could be part of the National team in the next World Cup in Russia.
According to some sources, Rome would have already concluded the purchase of the Croatian boy for a sum of about twelve million euros, but has not given officiality for the usual reason, the financial fair play. The agent of the player has not denied the interest of Rome, but he added that other important European clubs are interested in Coric, while confirming that Roma has a clear advantage against any other team.
Despite the appropriate caution, there are some very clear indications of how much Coric is interested in Rome. Indications that come from that blessed and accursed world of the social networks. Coric, in fact, on his Instagram profile, published a story about Roma-Shakhtar and follows only two clubs: Dinamo Zagreb and AS Roma. Furthermore, he is following Under, El Shaarawy and Nainggolan. Coincidences? Maybe, but a lot of clues are bringing Coric to Trigoria.
Anyway, we will see during next summer, when also another midfielder will join AS Roma. Barella or Torreira? For the moment it is impossible to say, but the future Roma is in the thinking and competent mind of Monchi.
© RIPRODUZIONE RISERVATA
- Safe-Standing in Spurs new stadium, Jon Darch: "I would expect government policy to catch up with reality" Tottenham have incorporated 7.500 safe-standing rails into the South Stand of their new 62.000-seater stadium. We speak about this, and the situation of safe-standing in UK, with J
- Learn Roma Doing nothing, after what happened yesterday, by rhetorically appealing to coldness and lucidity, is maybe more serious than what has happened in the field. Because after a 7-1 gam
- VIDEO - Our interview with Robin Olsen: “Everyone is a Roma supporter in the city!” Here is the video with a part of the interview with Robin Olsen, published on "Il Romanista" today, 11/23/2018.
- Amar Osim, Dzeko's coach at Zeljeznicar: "Edin will keep this level" After the first part of our reportage, here is the interview with Amar Osim, Edin Dzeko's former coach at Zeljeznicar, his first team. Zeljenicar won the championship 1971-72 in Ju
- VIDEO - All roads lead to Dzeko: discovering Edin's life in Sarajevo A climb. To reach the house where Dzeko grew up, in the district of Brijesce in Sarajevo, you have to go up a hill. Just as happened to Edin throughout his childhood, stolen from h
- AS Roma published new Nike's home jersey for the 2018/19 season AS Roma published the images of the new Nike's home jersey for the 2018/19. Here are the first shots of the new kit: Here is the video posted by AS Roma on Twitter: Presenting o
- FOTO - La mamma di Zaniolo: "La strada che ha intrapreso Nicolò è un esempio per tutti" Francesca Costa, mamma di Nicolò Zaniolo, ha pubblicato un messaggio rivolto al figlio sul proprio profilo Instagram. Questo il pensiero per il numero 22 giallorosso: "Sar&o
- FOTO - Ibrahimovic saluta i Los Angeles Galaxy: "Ora tornate a guardare il baseball" Zlatan Ibrahimovic saluta i Los Angeles Galaxy. E lo fa a modo suo. Lo svedese ha pubblicato un post sul proprio profilo Twitter ufficiale, ripercorrendo il suo percorso negli Stat
- Insigne: "Anche oggi alla Roma hanno dato un rigore col Var, a noi con l'Atalanta no" Al termine della sconfitta del suo Napoli contro la Roma per 2-1, l'attaccante azzurro Lorenzo Insigne ha parlato ai microfoni di Sky. Ecco le sue parole Questi alti e bassi che av
- FOTO - La Roma ironizza sul rigore: "Anche questo bambino ha visto che non c'era" L'account twitter in lingua inglese della Roma è sempre pronto a cavalcare i temi social, così oggi ha postato la foto di una donna incinta presente ieri allo stadio
- UFFICIALE - Bruno Conti torna Direttore Tecnico delle giovanili della Roma Bruno Conti torna a occuparsi operativamente del settore giovanile della Roma. Come riferito dal club in una nota ufficiale, la leggenda giallorossa assumerà il ruolo di Dir
Ti potrebbe interessare
Our editorial today underlines the excessive price of the tickets for AS Roma fans at the Nou Camp
Here is the letter, translated in English, that our newsroom sent to Mr. Josep Maria Bartomeu
The team can still improve a lot and the coach has players who trust his ideas