Schick: "A goal that helps me, but I don't want to overestimate it"
Czech Republic won 4-1 against China in the last international friendly match of the China Cup. A good performance of the Czech player in the second half
letto 147 volte
During its last match at China Cup, Czech Republic won 4-1 against Marcello Lippi's China. Czech Republic won thanks to a good performance of Patrik Schick. Roma striker played the second half and scored the goal of 2-1. After the match, he declared: "A goal that helps me, but I don't want to overestimate it, I still have to grow. I don't have any intention to minimize the qualities of China, that in the first half has created us problems, but against an opponent like this we could score more goals. The line-up is always chosen by the mister. I like to play in attack inside a scheme with two strikers, I am quite comfortable with this disposition. We had a good feeling during the game, and we also had a pair of occasions together. Not bad. Also the substitutes show themselves. Surely, I will be tired after a trip of 12 hours, but I would be happy to play with Roma. To play or to be among the candidates for a game is always a pleasant".
© RIPRODUZIONE RISERVATA
- Safe-Standing in Spurs new stadium, Jon Darch: "I would expect government policy to catch up with reality" Tottenham have incorporated 7.500 safe-standing rails into the South Stand of their new 62.000-seater stadium. We speak about this, and the situation of safe-standing in UK, with J
- Learn Roma Doing nothing, after what happened yesterday, by rhetorically appealing to coldness and lucidity, is maybe more serious than what has happened in the field. Because after a 7-1 gam
- VIDEO - Our interview with Robin Olsen: “Everyone is a Roma supporter in the city!” Here is the video with a part of the interview with Robin Olsen, published on "Il Romanista" today, 11/23/2018.
- Amar Osim, Dzeko's coach at Zeljeznicar: "Edin will keep this level" After the first part of our reportage, here is the interview with Amar Osim, Edin Dzeko's former coach at Zeljeznicar, his first team. Zeljenicar won the championship 1971-72 in Ju
- VIDEO - All roads lead to Dzeko: discovering Edin's life in Sarajevo A climb. To reach the house where Dzeko grew up, in the district of Brijesce in Sarajevo, you have to go up a hill. Just as happened to Edin throughout his childhood, stolen from h
- AS Roma published new Nike's home jersey for the 2018/19 season AS Roma published the images of the new Nike's home jersey for the 2018/19. Here are the first shots of the new kit: Here is the video posted by AS Roma on Twitter: Presenting o
- Ranking Uefa, la Roma piazza il sorpasso. Ma c'è un giallo La vittoria convincente contro l'Istanbul Basaksehir, oltre ai tre punti in classifica ha portato in dote alla Roma anche ottime notizie per quanto riguarda il Ranki
- Melillo: "Mi offende la sceneggiata di Pisacane, non la frase sulle signorine" "Con questa permalosità sviliamo il movimento. Nel calcio femminile ho visto ragazze giocare soffrendo all'inverosimile e poche sceneggiate stile Pisacane, casomai quello mi
- FOTO - Totti Sporting Club: il 10 e Tonetto in campo per l'esordio nella Lega Calcio a 8 Totti Sporting Club: per l'esordio in Serie A1 della Lega Calcio a 8 ci sono Francesco Totti e Max Tonetto. Tra i tesserati della squadra del 10 figurano tanti suoi ex c
- Stadio della Roma, il vento è cambiato e soffia nella giusta direzione Altro giro altra corsa. Inizia l'ennesima settimana che potrebbe rappresentare un punto di svolta nel percorso verso la costruzione del nuovo stadio della Roma. Dobbiamo purtroppo
- Giudice Sportivo: 2 giornate di squalifica a Fonseca e multa alla Roma Due turni di squalifica per Paulo Fonseca: è questa la decisione del Giudice Sportivo dopo le proteste del tecnico portoghese alla fine di Roma-Cagliari. Il tecnico, dopo il
Ti potrebbe interessare
The Brazilian goalkeeper should sign the new contract before the World Cup
Dinamo Zagreb's star could become Giallorosso during next summer. Meanwhile, he's already publishing posts on Roma
Our editorial today underlines the excessive price of the tickets for AS Roma fans at the Nou Camp